Wednesday, January 26, 2011

First Post

Well here I am in the blog-o-sphere a good 10 years behind everyone else (as usual).  I have been talking about having a blog with my husband for at least the past 3 years.  I was going to call it the Damndest Thing I Saw Today and would use it to catalog all the random stuff I see and people I encounter.  I still may do that as a column on this blog.  We'll see how it goes.

Another thing I want to do with this blog is to capture my 2011 project which is to de-clutter my house one item at a time.  More specifically, one item every day.  My next post will expand on this.  For now, it feels good to have a forum and to write which is something I do for work but do not do enough for my own enjoyment.  The fact that nobody will read this is pretty irrelevant.

1 comment:

  1. And now you officially have 2 followers! Welcome to the world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete